Posted to builds@apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 13:49:35 UTC

CI Jobs update for JSPWiki

Hi,

as a result of JSPWiki being graduated into TLP some days ago, its SVN
location was moved to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jspwiki/trunk

However, we have two CI jobs whose SVN are still pointing to incubator:
- https://builds.apache.org/job/JSPWiki/
- https://analysis.apache.org/jenkins/job/jspwiki/

Could anyone please update those jobs' configuration with the new SVN
location?

Thanks in advance!

p.s.: requests for CI jobs updates filed as INFRA-6578 and INFRA-6579

Re: CI Jobs update for JSPWiki

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
cool, thanks! :-)

br,