Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Bipin Prasad <bi...@apache.org> on 2022/03/26 05:49:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 2.4.0 Released

The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce the release of Apache
Storm version 2.4.0.

Apache Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance
realtime computation system that provides strong guarantees on the
processing of data. You can read more about Apache Storm on the project
website:

https://storm.apache.org/

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

https://storm.apache.org/downloads.html

You can read more about this release in the following blog post:

https://storm.apache.org/2022/03/25/storm240-released.html

Distribution artifacts are available in Maven Central at the following
coordinates:

groupId: org.apache.storm
artifactId: storm-{component}
version: 2.4.0

The full list of changes is available here[1]. Please let us know [2] if
you encounter any problems.

Regards,
The Apache Storm Team

[1] https://downloads.apache.org/storm/apache-storm-2.4.0/RELEASE_NOTES.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM

   -
   -
   -
   -

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 2.4.0 Released

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

just want to give feedback:

I am successfully running a stormcrawler topology on storm 2.4.0 with
Java 17! Thanks for the 2.4.0 release. It is very much appreciated.

Gruß
Richard