Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/26 12:15:24 UTC

JIRA version categories for 2.0 and 2.0-M1

FYI, I've added a new JIRA version for Java-SCA-2.0 so we now have
Java-SCA-2.0 and Java-SCA-2.0-M1 so we can start raising JIRAs for things we
want to get done in 2.0-M1 as well as for work items for things further out
after M1.

   ...ant

Re: JIRA version categories for 2.0 and 2.0-M1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ant.

--
Luciano Resende