Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Tapan Mehta <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/21 20:07:20 UTC

foreach condition and methods merging in Java code

Hello,

I am a new user of velocity and would like some help.
I am trying to create a html report and I need to form
tables using the foreach condition. I want to use the
properties/methods for displaying each row and do not
want to use bullets. I would like to use the following
approach given in the user guide

#foreach( $customer in $customerList )

#end

I do not understand how to merge it in the Java code
and use it. Please could somebod help me with this.