Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Gonzalez <ad...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/10/17 21:09:12 UTC

maven-war-plugin : manifest goal limitation

Hello,

Version 2.2 of the plugin only uses the 'manifest'
section of the configuration, not the full 'archive'
configuration [1].

Should I fill a JIRA issue ?

I've only changed WarManifestMojo class the line :
-> Manifest mf = ma.getManifest( getProject(),
archive.getManifest() );
-> Manifest mf = ma.getManifest( getProject(), archive
);
and it works fine for me now.

[1]
with the following configuration :
<archive>
  <manifest>
    <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
  </manifest>
  <manifestEntries>
    <Class-Path>test.jar</Class-Path>
    <url>urlsample</url>
  </manifestEntries>
</archive>

only 'addClasspath=true' will be taken into account.

Re: maven-war-plugin : manifest goal limitation

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Sounds reasonable. Be sure to attach your patch and test.

Wayne