Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com> on 2004/10/21 23:48:16 UTC

How to replace a token with a multiline string with property substritution?

It looks like I can use <replace value=, but it does not allow new lines
or <replacevalue>, but it does not seem to expand properties. What am I
doing wrong?

- Alexey.

Re: How to replace a token with a multiline string with property substritution?

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.
Can you provide a repeatable example showing your code, a simple version of
the file that you want to edit, and the result you want?

It would be a lot easier to help you then.

Also, please state what version of Ant you are using. Backlevel versions of
Ant may not be able to do what you want as easily as current versions.

Rhino

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
Am I crazy, is it a feature, or I need to go into the sources and
produce a patch?

- Alexey.