Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jim Poulsen <jp...@metamatrix.com> on 2003/06/11 21:08:50 UTC

RE: Unsubscription

the address is

<ma...@ws.apache.org>

is this what you used?

-----Original Message-----
From: bin [mailto:binz@juke.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 4:25 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: steve.wood@informavores.com

Has anybody been able to successfully un-subscribed from this mailing
list?
I get a confirmation email from the mailing list that "unsubscribed" me,
but the emails keep coming in.

Thanks.

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Sam Khan wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> I'm having a similiar problem and so far havent had any luck with
solutions from the user group ( my error is listed below ). The web service
itself runs successfully, the problem occurs when trying to generate WSDL
using '?wsdl' in the URL. I'm pretty sure that it is a configuration problem
- I just dont know what it is that I need to change in the configuration.
> There is a way for the wsdl to be returned if you have already created it
( apparently the  'correct' way to create services is to write the WSDL
first - check out the URL for more info ). However, I've tried it, but that
also doesnt work! I agree, this thing is an object lession in frustration!

> Thanks,
> Sam

http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2003_02/online/WSDL_kjones_02_27_03/default_
pf.asp

> /------------------------ ERROR -------------------------/
>
> Fault - The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null
> AxisFault
>  faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
>  faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null
>  faultActor: null
>  faultDetail:
> 	stackTrace: AxisFault
>  faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoService
>  faultString: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!
targetService is null
>  faultActor: null
>  faultDetail:
>
> The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService
is null
> 	at
org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.generateWSDL(AxisServer.java:482)
> 	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doGet(AxisServlet.java:277)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
> 	at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:
335)