Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/31 14:09:06 UTC

What's the polite way to ask for more stuff?

How would I go about trying to bring the following into existence as
bundles in servicemix?

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomcat</groupId>
    <artifactId>tomcat-el-api</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.5</version>

</dependency>
<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.tomcat</groupId>
    <artifactId>tomcat-jasper-el</artifactId>
    <version>8.0.5</version>

</dependency>

Re: What's the polite way to ask for more stuff?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
hmm, might be a missing part in the JSP bundle.
might as well need some improvement ...

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.