Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Tom Graves <tg...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/24 15:52:15 UTC

Re: Thoughts on release cadence?

I think we need to up date the FEATURE section on the version policy page to match.  It says feature releases are every 4 months.

TomOn Monday, July 31, 2017, 2:23:10 PM CDT, Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> wrote:

Done at https://spark.apache.org/versioning-policy.html

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:22 PM Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> wrote:

We can just say release in December, and code freeze mid Nov?
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> wrote:

Will do, just was waiting for some feedback. I'll give approximate dates towards the end of the year. It isn't binding or anything.

Re: Thoughts on release cadence?

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
I'll fix that. It should just be removed as there is a whole section on
this below. Missed that one.