Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/12 03:26:29 UTC

Apply for confluence Wiki create and edit permission

Hi,

I am going to create a new FLIP for Proposal of supporting local
aggregation in Flink.

The discussion thread in the Flink dev mailing list is here.[1]

Could you please give me the create and edit permission for this page[2].

My ID is: yanghua

Best,
Vino

[1]:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-dev/201906.mbox/%3C534B1EF0-7745-4D9A-97C7-EE1FE2AA9B7D@apache.org%3E
[2]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Improvement+Proposals

Re: Apply for confluence Wiki create and edit permission

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aljoscha,

Thanks!

Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> 于2019年6月12日周三 下午3:25写道: