Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2018/02/19 17:01:36 UTC

Minimum JCR access rights for a path-based Sling servlet

Although it is currently stated at https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/servlets.html#caveats-when-binding-servlets-by-path <https://sling.apache.org/documentation/the-sling-engine/servlets.html#caveats-when-binding-servlets-by-path> that no JCR repository acls are evaluated when accessing a servlet registered by path I always get back a 401 when trying to access such a servlet with an unprivileged user. Is there some minimum repository right being evaluated beforehand (i.e. by a servlet filter or the Sling Main Servlet somehow?).
Thanks for your input,
Konrad

Re: Minimum JCR access rights for a path-based Sling servlet

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Sorry for the noise, actually no right is necessary as correctly stated in the wiki. I had an issue with the user provisioning process.
Konrad