Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Вадим Опольский <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 08:07:04 UTC

IGNITE-4052 ready for review - what can I improve

Hello community!

I want to add ability to connect to MESOS cluster via user name and role
from system env properties and to add JUnit test.

Review please pull request, what can I improve ? How correctly to test
methods work?

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/1662

Vadim Opolski

Re: IGNITE-4052 ready for review - what can I improve

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Sure!

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Nick, Vadim,

Please don’t forget to update Mesos doc once this contribution gets merged:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/mesos-deployment <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/mesos-deployment>

—