Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2009/09/09 23:11:43 UTC

Any integration with "Version One" ? (maven-changes-plugin)

My group is being forced, more or less, to use this project planning and
tracking system, called "Version One." --> http://www.versionone.com/

Since all of the information about stories, fixes, etc. will be kept in
this location, it would be really cool to be able to get that
information into the maven-changes-plugin for reporting and email
announcement purposes.

I don't suppose anyone is aware of any such integration efforts going
on?  Or, who I might talk to if I were interested in implementing it?
Thanks,
Dave