Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Amy Welch <aw...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/16 23:15:15 UTC

Reminder: Tomorrow, November 17, Apache Geode Roundtable, 9am PST

A quick reminder to join tomorrow's Apache Geode (incubating) Roundtable.

We plan a review of what's coming in Apache Geode 1.0 Alpha with
William Markito, Anthony Baker, Swapnil Bawaskar and Nitin Lamba:

- What's coming in Apache Geode 1.0 Alpha - Geode 1.0 release status -
Definition of Done- JIRA update process- Graduation, Maturity model &
improvement actions

Please join us tomorrow, Tuesday, November 17th
at:https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/clubhouse

11/17 Tuesday, 9:00am PST  UTC-8hours San Francisco, CA (USA)
11/17 Tuesday, 12:00pm PST UTC-5 hours New York, NY (USA)
11/17 Tuesday, 5:00pm GMT  UTC London, England (UK)

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kind regards,

--
Amy Welch
OSS Marketing

Re: Reminder: Tomorrow, November 17, Apache Geode Roundtable, 9am PST

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
Starts in 20 minutes - Add website refresh to the mix.

Any other topics people want to email in and discuss?

I saw some interest in Apache Geode on Linux Z: https://github.com/linux
-on-ibm-z/docs/wiki/Building-Apache-Geode-1.0.0

I don't know if Eric Chan is on this list, but if you are and have time to
drop in last minute, come tell us about it.

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data