Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Michael Delaney <md...@upromise.com> on 2008/10/03 15:59:06 UTC

get last access date report

I thought it would be interesting if a repot would tell you when the
last time a file was access based off of a date range. For example,
Archiva would compile a report of all Artifacts that have not been
accessed in a year, or three months ... etc.

How hard to you think that would be to implement?

Re: get last access date report

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
We don't currently track accesses, though Jetty comes preconfigured
with a request log so that could be loaded into the database and a
query run to find out what has not been accessed in a certain
timeframe.

To implement this within Archiva itself you would need to start
tracking the accesses in the database (or at least the last access
time in the artifact records).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter