Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Shi, Shaofeng" <sh...@ebay.com> on 2015/07/28 04:15:55 UTC

New docker image with Kylin v0.7.2

Hello community,

We updated the docker image built with v0.7.2 released; Benefited with the Kylin binary package since 0.7, the image is simple and easy to run than before; If you have interest, give a try by following this guide:

https://github.com/sequenceiq/docker-kylin

You can find the port mapping to 7070 with “docker ps” after it starts up, and then use that port to access Kylin web easily;

I tested it on CentOS 6.6 + Docker 1.6.2;

Shaofeng Shi

Re: New docker image with Kylin v0.7.2

Posted by "Han, Luke" <lu...@ebay.com>.
Hi Shaofeng, could you please help to draft blog for this? I think many people would like to have more detail about docker and Kylin.

Thanks.

发自我的 iPhone