Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Massimo Simoniello <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/12 12:55:50 UTC

Chian Jobs in C++ with Pipes

Hi,

I'm using Hadoop Pipes and I want to chain two jobs (job1 and job2). Is it
possible?
I use the FileInputFormat.addInputPath()
and FileOutputFormat.setOutputPath() functions to do it in Java, but I want
to know if there is some way for do it in C++ with pipes.

Thanks in advance,

Massimo

Re: Chian Jobs in C++ with Pipes

Posted by Massimo Simoniello <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, of course. It's a solution but I need all jobs in a single file like
in java.. Can anyone help me?

Re: Chian Jobs in C++ with Pipes

Posted by Massimo Simoniello <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Chian Jobs in C++ with Pipes