Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 20:47:23 UTC

Java2WSDL/WSDL2Java tools

Our Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java tools have been a bit neglected and thats
starting to get a few comments, so what should we do with these? Is the
intention that these are specifically for SDO or should they be more general
tools with options to be compatible with all the data binding's that Tuscany
SCA supports? The ws binding generating wsdl on the fly seems related to
Java2WSDL, do we expect the wsdl be identical whether generated on the fly
or from java2wsdl? Should the on the fly generation and java2wsdl tool share
any common code? There's also the java/xsd tools on the SDO project, should
any of that code get used by the SCA tools when using SDOs?

   ...ant

Re: Java2WSDL/WSDL2Java tools

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
sounds sensible to me,  +1 to handling this within Axis2.

Kelvin.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.