Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Andrew Borley <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 12:57:24 UTC

Introducing..

Hi Everyone,

After lurking for a while, I'm decloaking and saying hi. My name is Andrew
Borley, I'm based in the UK and have varied experience in projects using Web
Services and Grid technologies as well as some open-source development
experience - although never within an Apache project. I'm going to be
looking at and (hopefully) helping with the C++ code - particularly the SCA
stuff, so apologies in advance for breaking things, raising poor JIRA's,
etc. ;-)

Cheers

Andrew

Re: Introducing..

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Introducing..

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,

Welcome aboard!

You will not need to feel "out on a limb" by being in the UK - there are
quite a few of us Brits working on Tuscany and SCA - especially the C++
implementation.  We're mostly based in Hursley, near Winchester.

Yours,  Mike.