Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/02 04:52:04 UTC

Could not send Message Error

Hello,

I am using CXF 2.3.0 libraries with the Groovy scripting language to be
able to call service from my scripts. Both the webservices and the
groovy scripts are running on the same tomcat service though each is in
a separate war file .I am noticing that every few minutes, I cam getting
the exception below.

What would cause a socket timeout erorr when calling a local service and
how can I work past this? I have pasted below the exception and the web
service client code:

    static IdentitySynchWebService synchService() {
        String serviceUrl = BASE_URL + "/IdentitySynchWebService"
        String port ="IdentitySynchWebServicePort"
        String nameSpace = "http://www.iamdev.org/service/synch"

        Service service = Service.create(QName.valueOf(serviceUrl))

        service.addPort(new QName(nameSpace,port),
                SOAPBinding.SOAP11HTTP_BINDING,    serviceUrl)

        return service.getPort(new QName(nameSpace,    port),
                IdentitySynchWebService.class);
    }

WARNING: Interceptor for
http://localhost:80/openiam-idm-esb/idmsrvc/IdentitySynchWebService#{http://www.iamdev.org/service/synch}startSynchronization
has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:64)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:516)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:313)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:265)
    at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
    at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)
    at $Proxy119.startSynchronization(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:229)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:52)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)
    at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
    at synchronization.run(synchronization.groovy:18)
    at groovy.util.GroovyScriptEngine.run(GroovyScriptEngine.java:509)