Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by nileader <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/08 03:52:37 UTC

Re: Zab documentation ?

Here is the zab documentation on stanford website.
http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs347/reading/zab.pdf

* ​​​​nileader* ni掌櫃的個人郵箱
*MSN*: nileader@gmail.com
*Weibo*:http://weibo.com/nileader
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged, private information of correct recipient and nileader. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy
it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
Thank you.
*本電郵(包括任何附件)可能含有機密資料並受法律保護,屬於ni掌櫃和正確收件人之間的私有信息。如您不是正確的收件人,請您立即刪除本郵件。請不要將本電郵進行複製並用作任何其它用途,或透露本郵件之內容。謝謝。*