Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Yunxi Zhang <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/28 15:19:41 UTC

a question about Axis2 performance test with JMeter

Hi,

I've developed my own Web Service by using the POJO method of Axis2, and the receiver i'm using is the RawXMLInonlyMessageReceiver. Now i want to use JMeter to test the performance of my Web Service. I know JMeter can send soap messages to a Web Service, but how should i set the responding address in my Web Service to enable JMeter to obtain the correct response soap message? Has anyone got any idea about it?

Regards

Yunxi