Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralph Soika <ra...@imixs.com> on 2010/05/09 09:43:58 UTC

mvn goal site did not generate reports from embedded m2eclipse plugin

Hi,
after I upgraded my m2eclipse plugin to version 0.10 the maven command
site:site
did no longer process reports nor the maven-project-info-reports.
When I run the mvn site goal from my external maven2 installation the
reports are created well.
Has anybody an idea why the embedded maven plugin did no longer generate
reports?

thanks for help
ralph

Re: mvn goal site did not generate reports from embedded m2eclipse plugin

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
Have a look here :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+3.x+and+site+plugin

2010/5/9 Ralph Soika <ra...@imixs.com>:
> Hi,
> after I upgraded my m2eclipse plugin to version 0.10 the maven command
> site:site
> did no longer process reports nor the maven-project-info-reports.
> When I run the mvn site goal from my external maven2 installation the
> reports are created well.
> Has anybody an idea why the embedded maven plugin did no longer generate
> reports?
>
> thanks for help
> ralph

Olivier