Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 09:01:30 UTC

Hama build with Maven

Hi all,
since many users and devs use Apache Maven and I have some experience with
it I am planning to provide a Maven POM to Hama so that we can both build
with Ant and Maven.
I already have a patch but I am still tweaking it so if you like that, give
me a couple of days and I'll provide it.
Waiting for your comments.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Re: Hama build with Maven