Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 13:00:12 UTC

Access Issues

Hi John

seems that I am not able to write the site's SVN repository, either
directly (for initial setup), nor by using the CMS. I get a 403.

In JIRA I still do not have project access, with my ney account (anatole).

-

How about the others?

Best,
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
Java Engineer & Architect, JSR Spec Lead

*Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1*
*Twitter:  @atsticks*
*Blogs: **http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/
<http://javaremarkables.blogspot.ch/>*

*Google: atsticksMobile  +41-76 344 62 79*

Re: Access Issues

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Btw, I was able to add a component (Website, feel free to adjust if you
think of a better one) so some rights look like they're working for members
of my groups (Committers, PMC)

Werner

Re: Access Issues

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
AFAIK everyone within PMC can edit project settings.  Do you get the edit
boxes when you hover over it?

Re: Access Issues

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Access Issues

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Access Issues

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Access Issues

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Anatole, (and anyone else who has done this),

The JIRA admin screen doesn't show usernames easily.  Please put a (d) in
front of the user account you *don't* want to use, in the first name field.

John

Re: Access Issues

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Access Issues

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Will try. For DeviceMap I am able to commit to SVN already.

Werner