Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/07 00:17:15 UTC

Re: Geronimo Web Site Design

On 12/6/05, Epiq Geronimo Team <ge...@epiqtech.com> wrote:
> We have been working on possible web site designs and would like to
> obtain the feedback of the community.   Here are five different design
> types:
>
> http://www.epiqtech.com/corp/products/technology/opensource/apachegeronimoweb.htm
>
> Each of these designs contains distinct elements (bar or tab primary
> navigation, header design, left nav bar type, secondary navigation
> type).  Based on the feedback from the community, we can use colors,
> design options, or items that are good from one design in order to
> create a more refined design based on community feedback.

W O W !!! Yet again, *stellar* work!

These designs are outstanding! Thank you so much for making the time
to provide these mock ups. I really like them all but #1 and #4 are my
favorites. I like the photo and the way it blends with the colors in
#1 and I really like the contrast of that shade of red against
everything else in #4.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Bruce
);'