Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jens Hohl <ho...@ibidem.de> on 2007/05/31 15:17:22 UTC

Site:Staging

Hello,

my Projekt have several Modules. And the 'Root' Project has an name like

'Some Example Name'  (notice the whitespaces).

Due to the bug in Maven Wagon Plugin (recursive upload) I tested the
site:staging with an cron job from

Another maschine which donwloads the generated Site.

Actually the generated site will be stored in

$stageDirectory/Some Example Name/

The Crob Job fails downloading the Site because of the Whitespaces.

So, my question is how to configure the name of the directory where the
Site will be generated ?

Actually I think the name comes from the <name>Some Example File</name>
in pom.xml

Regards,

Jens