Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/02 15:14:34 UTC

[MP-JWT] Upgrade to Eclipse MP JWT 1.1 and release?

Hi,

Eclipse MP-JWT is out, so I have created a PR to use the latest available
release.
Before I push to Apache, can some one quickly review?

Also, right after, I'd like to do a release for it.

Thoughts?

Jean-Louis

Re: [MP-JWT] Upgrade to Eclipse MP JWT 1.1 and release?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any diff in it or failling tests? It has been validated with
the snapshot so if we dont have regressions Im tempted to finish this one.
If we have some regressions Ill do.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
If tck pass just push to asf