Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Cameron Jones <cm...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 14:57:05 UTC

Multiple Builds Triggered on a Schedule

Hi,

I've got a project with one main group build and a couple of other
specific module builds which i want triggered as a result of any
changes to subversion repository. The behavior i see is that the
modules with additional builds don't have the group build run, it
seems that it will only run 1 build per module. Is this a known issue
or does anyone have a work around? I'm struggling to see a way around
it as on a build i need to use multiple conflicting profiles for
different deploy tasks. Would setting a different schedule work, so
maybe the group one fires on the hour and the module's fire on the
half hour? I'm thinking probably not as the module would have already
been registered as having a successful build...

thanks,
Cam