Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Ajai Omtri <aj...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 02:01:27 UTC

DROP Table in KUDU

Hi,

I have create a table in KUDU Impala session and then dropped that table
from the regular Impala session.

Now when I say "show tables" I don't see the table in both the sessions but
I can't re-create the table as KUDU thinks the table still exists. Any idea
how to fix this please?

I also see the table present in the KUDU webUI.

Below is the error message that I get from KUDU - Impala session:

Table "XXX" already exists in Kudu master xxxxxx:7051

Thanks,

Ajai Omtri

Re: DROP Table in KUDU

Posted by Darren Hoo <da...@gmail.com>.
there's already an issue tracking this:

https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/IMPALA-3424

RE: DROP Table in KUDU

Posted by Ajai Omtri <aj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. Was able to delete it by below command:

kudu-admin -master_addresses <Kudu-Master-hostname> delete_table <table-name>

Re: DROP Table in KUDU

Posted by Darren Hoo <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,