Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zze-ELSOKHON Tony RD-BIZZ-ISS <to...@rd.francetelecom.com> on 2005/09/06 11:53:24 UTC

[Axis2] Dynamic Handler Chain

Hello,

Do you have any articles or tutorials about dynamic handler chains
through module engagement in Axis2 ? Jayasinghe's "Axis2 Execution
Framework" states that "WS-Policy handlers can engage a module at the
runtime by considering message headers". Any complementary information ?

Tony ELSOKHON

Re: [Axis2] Dynamic Handler Chain

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ;

We did not have WS-Policy support still in Axis2 but we have plan to do that
after 1.0 , so after that per-request basis handler chain may lead to
change.

The feature of dynamic handler chain is there in Axis2 , it just engaging
module at any time , statically via <module ref="modulenName"> , or at the
run time by calling .engaeModule(moduleName);

I know if you have a look at Axis2 user guide you will be able to get better
understanding about that.

www.ws.apache.org/axis2

Thanks,
 Deepal