Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rajasekar Elango <re...@salesforce.com> on 2013/09/23 21:48:18 UTC

Kafka consumer - Mbean for max lag

In kafka documentation for
monitoring<http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#operations>.
 I see "we should be looking at max in messages among all partitions.". All
I can see is mbeans
*kafka.server".FetcherLagMetrics.*ConsumerFetcherThread* and it's value is
pretty much 0. Is this the correct Mbean ? If not, Can you tell me which
MBean provides that info?

Thanks in advance.
Raja.

Re: Kafka consumer - Mbean for max lag

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is correct. We added this and *MinFetchRate recently.

Posted by Rajasekar Elango <re...@salesforce.com>.

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@gmail.com>.