Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Reeza Edah Tally <re...@nova-hub.com> on 2011/04/12 15:25:59 UTC

Searching during postcommit

Hi,

I have been trying to perform a search using a CommonsHttpSolrServer when my
postCommit event listener is called.

I am not able to find the documents just commited; the "post" in postCommit
caused me to assume that I would; it seems that the commit only takes effect
when all postCommit have returned.

Am I missing something or is there another way I can do this?

Thanks,

Reeza

Re: Searching during postcommit

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can assume this since that's the only
way new content will be searchable, as you've
discovered....

Best
Erick

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.