Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2004/09/24 19:24:27 UTC

Re: meta-data

Incidentally, I've never finished my meta-data docs because, in trying to
take everyone's suggestions into account, I lost focus on what this doc
should really cover.  It was originally very simple and focused, but as it
started to expand in my head, I couldn't figure out where to stop.

So, maybe I'll come back with the simple version at some point.  Or if
someone else has ideas on where to go with it, feel free.  It's online at
http://www.apache.org/~slive/docs/manual/metadata.xml

Joshua.