Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/06 11:09:20 UTC

HTTP Status 404 - /openmeetings/

Hey Maxim,

I tried to troubleshoot before I put a msg here. I already rename the
directory in /opt/red5/webapps I changed config.xml even If I try to access
OM with http://test.example.com:5080 this error appears

HTTP Status 404 - /openmeetings/
------------------------------

*type* Status report

*message* */openmeetings/*

*description* *The requested resource is not available.*
Apache Tomcat/7.0.34

But if I try to open OM url with complete link it's working.
http://test.example.com:5080/test

Re: HTTP Status 404 - /openmeetings/

Posted by Khurram Nawaz <kh...@gmail.com>.
Ah!! how come I forget that, but thanks man it's fixed :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.