Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/16 00:37:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r518803 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: distribution/src/main/release/samples/spring_http/ distribution/src/main/release/samples/spring_http/src/ distribution/src/main/release/samples/spring_http/src/main/ distribution/src/main/release/sam

On 3/15/07, dandiep@apache.org <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: dandiep
> Date: Thu Mar 15 16:13:23 2007
> New Revision: 518803

> Log:
> o Add a Spring/HTTP demo. This uses a Server class which embeds Jetty
>   and starts up the webapp. I embedded the Jetty startup so people
>   wouldn't have to muck with servlet containers to see how to work
>   web.xml and Spring.
> o Added some logic to automatically prepend http://localhost to the
>   address if we're creating a server endpoint (like when we're using
>   a servlet - we don't know the host, so people shouldn't have to
>   specify one. It will only confuse them)
> o Make AutomaticWorkQueueTest more lenient because it has been
>   randomly failing on my windows/jdk 1.5 box for ages.
> o Change aegis tests to take the address logic into account.

Forgot a point: I fixed a bug in the runtime that was causing parameter
names like "arg00" or "arg11" to rise up.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions