Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 21:33:08 UTC

Re: Running Struts1 and Struts2 together?

OK, I successfully integrated Struts 2 into a Struts 1 application, it
was actually pretty easy.
The main thing I had to do was manually craft the links between the S1
and S2 sides using standard JSTL <c:url value='/MyAction.do' />. All
this meant was I have hardcoded extensions (.do and .action) in the
jsp's.
I also ended up cleaning up and removing an bunch of S1 <logic:/> tags
and replaced with std JSTL.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Try to search the group archive - there was something about WAS and
Struts2 also this might help
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/websphere.html

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Posted by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I don't know anything about UserPrincipal.

Posted by vsendhil <vs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,