Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Merrilees <da...@fenc.org.uk> on 2005/03/16 18:11:28 UTC

RE: iframe... - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

You can use <iframe src="html\iframe.htm" name="anything" width="100%"
height="100%" scrolling="yes"><xsl:comment>Comment stops element being
abbreviated</xsl:comment></iframe> as a workaround.

Also be aware of this problem with <script
element problem. This is a particularly difficult problem to find as it
doesn't produce any javascript errors when the element is abbreviated to
<script/>, the browser simply ignores all the javascript.

I haven't found any satisfactory workarounds for <textarea>. Any ideas
welcome.

David