Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by Jia Zhang <ji...@sv.cmu.edu> on 2016/03/17 23:05:33 UTC

CMDA project contributor

Dear Mentors:

This is Jia Zhang. I am a contributor for Apache Incubator project CMDA.

1. I still have no account at our CMDA project, to check in code etc.

2. My following students are active committers of the project. Could you
please send to them guidance of obtaining an account?
  -Qihao Bao (qihao.bao@sv.cmu.edu)
  -Runyu Shi (runyu.shi@sv.cmu.edu)

3. Would you please add the following students into the committers list?
  -Qihao Bao
  -Runyu Shi

4. Please remove the following students from the committers list at CMDA
project:
  -Chris Lee
  -Xing Wei

5. Would you please let us know whether we would have access to the CMDA
web page, so that we can edit the page based on our progress, etc?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Jia

Re: CMDA project contributor

Posted by Jia Zhang <ji...@sv.cmu.edu>.
Dear James:

These are all my graduate students.

Qihao Bao and Runyu Shi are my new PhD students who have been working on
the CMDA project.

Chris Lee and Xing Wei have graduated so they will not work on the CMDA
project.

Best regards,
Jia

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.