Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by George Sanderson <ge...@xorgate.com> on 2000/08/14 15:23:19 UTC

AutoIndex.pm reading autoindex directives

Well I finally got AutoIndex to load and run.  But, . . . It does not read
the autoindex directives from the httpd.conf file.  I believe these are
suppose to be processed by Apache::Icon.

My httpd.conf is:
#
PerlModule Apache::AutoIndex
PerlModule Apache::Icon
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::AutoIndex
PerlTransHandler Apache::AutoIndex->transhandler
#
Note that in order to get the last line to work I had modify the
transhandler method in order to make it a object-oriented (sub transhandler
($$)) method.

Can someone please point me in the right direction so that
AutoIndex.pm/Icon.pm read and process the httpd.conf autoindex directives?
Thank you.