Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/05 18:50:38 UTC

Re: xml config

Patrick Foley wrote:
> Hi Kurt,
>
> I was wondering If you happen to have any of the xml files for
> configuring juddi to run on jboss/mysql laying around...I see the
> examples in the users guide but it would be helpful to have it already
> configured.
>
> Thanks
> pat

The default bundle has all the files. You just need to uncomment the
context.xml as per the documentation. Just make sure you remove the
conf/Cataline/localhost/juddiv3.xml. Since tomcat 6 copies the
context.xml there on startup (so you may have the derby version config
cached there).

lmk if you run into a problem.

--Kurt