Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/25 21:30:19 UTC

Removal of Ant libs breaks OJB's Eclipse project

Hi all,

the recent removal of the Ant libs from CVS Head broke OJB's Eclipse
project because the XDoclet module needs them for compilation (at
least in Eclipse). To fix this I added a reference to the main Ant lib
using an Eclipse classpath variable (Window -> Pereferences -> Java ->
Build Path -> Classpath Variables) called ANT_HOME which serves the
same purpose as the environment variable of the same name.

regards,
Tom

Re: Removal of Ant libs breaks OJB's Eclipse project

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi all,

as an alternative you can use

ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins/org.apache.ant_1.6.2/lib/ant.jar

in the java build path of your project.

jakob

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
No prob, just wanted to let the other devs that use eclipse know about
the fix. And its not crucial as the ant build works without problems
anyway.

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi tom,

i'm sorry for that. i did the same here, but forgot to commit it :(

jakob