Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jondean Haley <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 04:46:58 UTC

can't find the 'feed' package

Hi,

Walking through the "Getting Started" tutorial with the 1.2 release, I get
stuck in not being able to find the jars the following imports in
ShoppingCartImpl.  Any suggestions?

import org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.collection.Collection;
import org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.feed.collection.NotFoundException;

Thanks in advance,
Jd

Re: can't find the 'feed' package

Posted by Jondean Haley <jo...@gmail.com>.