Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by rd...@apache.org on 2004/01/13 23:26:19 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-commons/betwixt/src/java/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read MappingAction.java

rdonkin     2004/01/13 14:26:19

  Added:       betwixt/src/java/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read Tag:
                        REFACTORING-BRANCH_2004-01-13 MappingAction.java
  Log:
  WARNING CODE ON THIS BRANCH IS EXPERIMENTAL AND LIABLE TO CHANGE! Initial commit of the refactoring stuff. It has not been cleared up (in the way that I would have liked) but I think it's better in. Apologies for the poor code quality and lack of documentation. Hopefully should improve this over the next few weeks.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  No                   revision
  No                   revision
  1.1.2.1   +144 -0    jakarta-commons/betwixt/src/java/org/apache/commons/betwixt/io/read/Attic/MappingAction.java