Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Brett McLaughlin <bm...@algx.net> on 2000/01/03 15:58:07 UTC

Jindent

Anyone know where Jindent.class is located?  It is imported in
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor and I
can't find it for anything.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Jindent

Posted by Brett McLaughlin <bm...@algx.net>.
Brett McLaughlin wrote:

> Anyone know where Jindent.class is located?  It is imported in
> org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor and I
> can't find it for anything.

Doh!  Found it with a Google search.  This should be added to the
required files for building Cocoon.  I am including a diff of build.xml
with that added in.  Let me know if there are any other docs that should
be changed.

-Brett