Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nidhish Abraham <ni...@usa.net> on 2001/06/22 13:52:03 UTC

Internal server Error !!!

Sir ,

	We are facing a problem related with session variables.
	Our site consists of .jsp , .html files.Once we login to
	the site two session variables are created TimeSpent,Login.

	All pages from that are browsed after checks for session variable.
	So if session variable is 'null' , it will not allow to browse through
	other pages.These thing are working properly.

	In our site we have an other option which is 'Search',which will query
	keywords from the sites content and provide links to those pages.

	The links which the 'Search'(which is a SERVELT : SearchServlet) returned
	are actual links to .jsp pages,( which was accessed earlier)
	was not able to access by click on the link returned by 'SearchServlet'

	The links returned are having links to the same .jsp pages.

	Sir, Is it because the session being removed , when we redirect from a
Servlets
	dynamic output or due to some other reasons.

	The following error is obtained when we click on the link which was returned
by
	SearchServlet.

	SearchServlet actually returns : path to the '.jsp' file.

	Sample content :
	TNO  |  TNAME  |        TDESC          | PNO
	T1   | curl    | curl [chapter : 10]   | vc10.jsp

	Error :

		 The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be
displayed.

Please try the following:

Open the localhost:8080 home page, and then look for links to the information
you want.
Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

With Regards

Nidhish