Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2020/07/30 14:23:04 UTC

Kafka Active Active with MMK2

Hi All,

Assume I am using the latest version + mmk2.

Let's say I have 3 data centers with high latency between them >~10ms

Can I use the mmk2 between them to maintain active active or, mmk2 can only be used between 2 data centers ?

Thanks in advanced,
Dor

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>