Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Brekke, Jeff" <Je...@qg.com> on 2002/03/13 05:54:00 UTC

Freemarker service code in t2 not compiling

In attempting to get t2 building with Maven for the beta release, I was
looking through the optional code that is conditionally compiled in t2.  I
have everything at least compiling except for some old freemarker service
code:

jakarta-turbine-2/bin/src/org/apache/turbine/services/freemarker/NavigationM
odel.java:110:28:110:36: Error: No field named "NAVIGATIONS" was found in
type "org/apache/turbine/Turbine".

This is the offending line which has another method in the Turbine class
that no longer exists:

 returnValue = Turbine.getModuleLoader()
                .getModule(Turbine.NAVIGATIONS, module).evaluate(data);

This is assuming an old version of the Turbine class but with the cvs
movement of the code I can't seem to find my way back to versions that had
these methods to find out how to fix the code.  Anyone have a clue?  See
additional message about whether this code should even be kept.

jb