Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/09/16 06:24:58 UTC

[Axis2] Some useful hints

Hi Devs,

1. Now the UUID Generator is in the common module and can be used rest
of the modules. But I saw (I've changed them) that still some tests
contained time.getCurrentTimemillis() to get an ID for the message.
Please do use UUIDGenerator.getUUID() for that.
2. Commented codes
There are lot of commented out codes in the code base. Even some test
methods. If you think that test method is no longer required please
delete it. Or if you had to comment out that method due to a failure of
one of your changes, please fix it before committing.
If you delete and when you wanna retrieve it, svn will help you. As
Srinath always says "You have to either believe in version control or
not  !!"

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Axis2] Some useful hints

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 to both. there are currently 5400+ lines that are commented
out...(lines that start with // right at the beginning)

-- dims

--
Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform