Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Daniel Takamori <po...@apache.org> on 2016/03/29 07:58:04 UTC

Google donated Jenkins slaves

Hello Beam Devs!
Today I had a meeting a with Davor Bonaci and Jason Kuster from Google and
was able to add 3 new build slaves to the Apache Jenkins cluster at
builds.apache.org.  While these nodes are for the whole of the foundation's
use, you are more than welcome to use the 'beam' label to tag your Jenkins
jobs to use these slaves directly.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me directly, issue a ticket
on JIRA or find us on HipChat #asfinfra.

Cheers,
-Pono on behalf of the Infrastructure Team